By Thomas E. Quantrille,Y. A. Liu
- Allows the reader to profit AI fast utilizing reasonably cheap own computers
- Contains quite a few illustrative examples, easy workouts, and complicated perform difficulties and solutions
- Includes a working laptop or computer diskette for an illustrated case study
- Demonstrates knowledgeable approach for separation synthesis (EXSEP)
- Presents an in depth evaluate of released literature on specialist structures and neural networks in chemical engineering
Read or Download Artificial Intelligence in Chemical Engineering PDF
Similar chemical & biochemical engineering books
Within the 20th century, dyes, prescribed drugs, photographic items, explosives, pesticides, fertilizers, man made rubber, fuels, and fibers, plastics, and different items have flowed out of the chemical and into the patron economies, warfare machines, farms, and scientific practices of commercial societies.
The obtainable compendium of polymers in carbon nanotubes (CNTs) Carbon nanotubes (CNTs)—extremely skinny tubes just a couple of nanometers in diameter yet in a position to reach lengths hundreds of thousands of occasions greater—are top applicants to be used within the improvement of polymer composite fabrics. Bringing jointly millions of disparate study works, Carbon Nanotube-Polymer Composites: Manufacture, homes, and purposes covers CNT-polymers from synthesis to capability functions, providing the elemental technological know-how and engineering of this dynamic and complicated region in an obtainable, readable approach.
Stabilisation/Solidification therapy and Remediation - Advances in S/S for Waste and infected Land comprises 39 papers, summaries of the 4 keynote lectures and the seven kingdom of perform stories provided on the foreign convention geared up through the EPSRC-funded community STARNET (Stabilisation/solidification remedy and remediation).
Delivering a distinct point of view summarizing study in this well timed vital subject worldwide, this booklet offers accomplished insurance of ways molecular biomass should be remodeled into sustainable polymers. It seriously discusses and compares a couple of sessions of biomass - oxygen-rich, hydrocarbon-rich, hydrocarbon and non-hydrocarbon (including carbon dioxide) in addition to normal polymers - and both contains items which are already commercialized.
- Selection and Use of Engineering Materials
- Physics of Coal and Mining Processes
- Turboexpanders and Process Applications
- Remote Sensing of Impervious Surfaces (Remote Sensing Applications Series)
- Basics of Troubleshooting in Plastics Processing: An Introductory Practical Guide (Wiley-Scrivener)
Additional info for Artificial Intelligence in Chemical Engineering
Artificial Intelligence in Chemical Engineering by Thomas E. Quantrille,Y. A. Liu